1970s Vintage Barbie Apron Digital Sewing Pattern: A wardrobe of aprons for fashion dolls to make with scraps of fabric and trims. A striped smock apron, a pink organdy hostess half apron and a casual checked gingham half apron. A nice way to use up bits of leftover materials!
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 11 1/2 inch fashion doll such as Barbie.
Fabrics and trims as indicated in individual directions.
Sewing thread to match fabric.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and is available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.