Women’s 1970s Vintage Lacy Dress Knitting Pattern: Be very feminine in this soft, clinging dress that combines a knitted lacy pattern with a yoke done in stockinette. Twisted yarn belt ties at the waist. Trim edges with single crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 10-12-14-16-18, Bust 32.5 to 40 inch
Reynolds Novita (35% Wool, 65% Nylon yarn), 6 (7-8-9-10) balls.
Knitting needles No. 5 or size required to knit gauge.
No. 2 steel crochet hook.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and will be available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.