Toddler Girls 1950s Coat and Bonnet Knitting Pattern. Sweet coat with raglan sleeves, a gathered waist and button front has a matching ruffled bonnet. This is a knitting pattern with edging done in single crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Toddler Size: 1, 2, 3 years (chest 20 to 23”)
4 Ply Fingering Yarn, 1 oz. balls: 9 (11-12) balls each of pink & blue or combine white with any shade, or 18 (22-24) balls of one color. 1 pr Knitting Needles No.8.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.