1970s Vintage Tam Hat & Scarf Knitting Pattern: Jaunty tam and scarf make a colorful set. Ribbed tam is knit from the center and topped with a tri-color pompon. The tubular scarf is six feet long, the tam is one size.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Scarf: about 72 inches long (6 feet); Tam: one size.
Coats & Clark’s Red Heart Knitting Worsted.
For Scarf Only: 2 skeins of Navy (A), 1 skein each of Geranium (B) and Dark Camel (C).
For Tam Only: 1 skein each of Navy (A), Geranium (B) and Dark Camel (C).
14 inch knitting needles No. 6;
Set of dp needles No. 6 (or English size 7.)
Two stitch holders.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and will be available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.