70s Vintage Banded Blouse Crochet Pattern for Women: Splashes of color decorate a square yoked blouse made in four pieces. Cluster and shell stitches create flowers on the insert and shoulder banding; colors punctuate the V-stitch midriff. Hook size determines size.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Womens Sizes: 6-8 (10-12) (14)
Blocked Bust Size: 32 inches (34-36 inches).
Fleisher’s Winsom (worsted weight yarn), 3 2-oz skeins Winter White, main color (MC); 1 skein each of Orange (A), Rosy Pink (B), Spearmint (C), Violite (D) and Cyclamen (E).
Crochet hook size H (I-J).
Large-eyed embroidery needle.
Gauge: 5 V-sts = 4 inches (size H hook). 6 V-sts = 5 inches (size I hook). 10 V-sts = 9 inches (size J hook).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.