1970s Vintage Sarape Cape Knitting Pattern: Sarape cape with an added design that is partly knitted in with some added with duplicate stitch once complete. Done in two pieces then stitched at shoulders.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
One Size. Finished Measurement Width 54 3/4 inches each piece.
Materials: Spinnerin Deluxe Knitting Worsted Weight Yarn (4-oz) 5 Brown MC, 2 White CC,
or Deluxe 4 Ply (4-oz) 5 MC, 2 CC,
or Sweater and Afghan (2-oz) 9 MC, 2 CC.
Needles: No. 7 or size to give gauge.
Gauge: 5 sts = 1 inch; 6 rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.