Women’s Vintage 70s Bordered Turtleneck Sweater Knitting Pattern: A pale grey sweater has patterned hem bands, turtleneck and cuff bands offset all-knit raglan made on circular needle. Collar is ribbed underneath for a close fit.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Misses’ small 8-10, medium (12-14) and large (16-18)
Body Bust Size: 31 1/2 to 40 inches).
Blocked Bust Size: 36 to 42 3/4 inches.
Reynolds Lopi (bulky yarn, 12-ply), 6 (7-8) 100-gram skeins natural light grey (A); 1 skein each of medium brown (B), light brown (C), natural white (D) and dark brown (E).
29 inch circular knitting needles Nos. 6 and 10;
set of dp needles Nos. 6 and 10.
Three stitch holders.
7 sts = 2 inches; 5 rnds = 1 inch (No. 10 needles).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.