1970s Vintage Irish Jacket and Hat Set Knitting Pattern: Patterned ‘patches’ of Aran designs, knitted in one, are contrasted with ribs at hipline and collar. Hat is pattern-cued to match. Needle size and gauge determine size. This is a more Intermediate/Advanced knitting pattern, beyond my skill level.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: Small (8-10). Changes for medium (12-14) are in parentheses.
Body Bust Size: 31 1/2- 32 1/2 inches (34-36 inches).
Blocked· Bust Size (closed): 36 inches (39 inches).
Material: Unger Natuurwol (worsted weight yarn), 14 (15) 1 5/8 oz balls.
Knitting needles Nos. 4 (5) and 5 (6).
One dp needle.
Gauge: 11 sts = 2 inches; 15 rows = 2 inches (No. 5 needles).
5 sts = 1 inch; 7 rows = 1 inch (No. 6 needles).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.