1970s Vintage Cable Aran Cape Knitting Pattern: Aran Isle cape knit in four patterns in a blanket style poncho, open on the sides and tied at the neck.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
One Size Fits All – Finished width 42 3/4 inches.
Spinnerin Big Sky Bulky Weight (90-yds) 21 balls Natural Flecked
or Bulky (4-oz) 17 balls
or Bulky Mosaic (3-oz) 23 balls
Needles: No. 10 1/2 circular or size to give gauge
1 dp needle
3 inch grosgrain for front bands
Gauge: 3 1/2 sts = 1 inch; 5 rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.