1970s Vintage Bikini and Drawstring Beach Bag Crochet Pattern: String bikini worked in single crochet with multi-colored thread creating a striped look. Beach tote has rings and a cord for closure.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Small, Medium, Large (Bust 30.5 to 36 inch).
Bikini- Anchor Cronita Cotton: 4 (4,5) balls of Shaded Yellows.
Milwards Steel Crochet Hook, No. 7 (1.50 mm).
Beach Tote- Coats & Clark’s Speed-Crosheen Mercerized Cotton: 7 balls of Ecru.
Milwards Steel Crochet Hook, No. 1/0 (zero) (2.50 mm);
8 rings, 1 inch diameter;
Fabric for lining, if desired.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.