Babies Vintage 70s Sweaters Knitting Pattern: First is baby sacque in openwork pattern has collar and is edged with garter stitch. Second is arrowhead eyelet pattern gives a lively texture to this sacque. Collar and button front sweater for baby.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: To fit an 18 (19) inch chest.
Length to center back, 9 1/2 (10 1/4) inches.
Sleeve seam, 5 3/4 (6 1/2) inches.
Materials for each:
Bear Brand Ever-Match Baby Zephyr 3 (4) balls (fingering yarn)
No. 3 knitting needles (3.25 mm)
No. 1 knitting needles (2.25 mm)
Three small buttons
Gauge: 7 1/2 sts and 9 1/2 rows to 1 inch over pattern worked on No. 3 needles;
7 sts and 10 rows to 1 inch over lace pattern worked on No. 3 knitting needles for arrowhead design.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.