Vintage 70s Men’s and Women’s Sweater Knitting Pattern: Snug sweaters, sized separately for him and her. Pouch pocket on front and square collar. Use double strands of knitting worsted yarn.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Sizes: Misses’ small (medium-large) / Men’s small (medium-large).
Garment width around underarms, about 34 (37-40) inches / 41 1/2 (43-46) inches.
Knitting worsted, 32 (34-36) ozs / 38 (40-42) ozs.
Knitting needles No. 11.
11 sts and 19 rows = 4 inches stockinette st using 2 strands of yarn.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.