Women’s Vintage 70s One-Button Jacket Knitting Pattern: One-button jacket with dropped shoulders, lifted waist, in stockinette stitch, is accented by all-knit detailing. To tweed, work three colors together.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Misses’ 8 (10-12-14) Bust 31.5 to 36 inch.
Spinnerin Germantown Deluxe (worsted yarn), 3 (3-4-4) 4-oz balls each of white, blue and taupe.
Knitting needles No. 13.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.