1970s Vintage Bulky Hooded Sweater Jacket Crochet Pattern: A hardy hooded jacket to warm you- rich in texture and quick to crochet. Stitch this jacket length sweater all in one piece (except for the hood) and ribbed vertically and horizontally with a special single crochet stitch you make by working in the back loop only. A nubby thick and thin yarn creates the interesting texture.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Womens Size: Adjustable to body size.
30 balls Bernat Danish Bulky (25 balls for jacket without hood);
Size 11 wooden crochet hook.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.