1960s Vintage Quick Suit Jacket and Skirt Crochet Pattern: Button front jacket with collar and three-quarter length sleeves and short skirt are done in an easy shell stitch. Original UK terms and converted US terms are included.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
To fit Bust 32 (34-36) inches. Hip 34 (36-38) inches.
Jacket: Length 19 inches. Sleeve 12 inches. Skirt: Length 21 inches.
14 (15-16) 2 oz balls of Twilley’s Stalite No.3 Soft cotton 100%.
Nos. 14 and 12 UK crochet hooks. (2 and 2.5 mm)
waist length elastic.
Gauge: 1 pattern to 1 1/4 inches in width on No. 14 hook.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Download PDF once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.