Women’s 1960s Vintage Fringed Mesh Poncho Crochet Pattern: Make poncho quickly with large loops of chain stitches. The easy yoke consists of rows in single and double crochet. At bottom is a knotted fringe.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Fits All Sizes.
Knitting worsted, 10 ozs.
Plastic or aluminum crochet hook size J or K.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.