Vintage 40s Lacy Scarf Knitting Pattern: A scarf, softly draped over the head is one of the most useful but glamorous accessories. The criss cross stitch is easy and interesting to do and the scarf knits up speedily.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 10 x 44 inches or desired length.
Beehive Fingering 4 ply, Patwin 4 ply or P & B Heather Fingering, 6 ozs.
Two No. 8 Beehive Knitting Needles.
Large crochet hook for fringe.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.