1940s Vintage Round Star Rug Crochet Pattern: The two ‘star rugs’ are different in color schemes, different effects, but they are made on the same principle. All slipper-stitch crochet, yet the feeling is of hooked rugs! The arrangement of ridges and colors account for the different effects. Combine colors and color groupings to get different effects. (I added a bit of color to one rug image to show possibilities).
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Rug Size: Approx. 35 inch diameter, including fringe.
Enterprise Cotton Yarn (heavy cotton).
Steel Crochet Hook No. 1
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- A PDF available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.