- Sewing patterns come from various sources. Most are uncut with factory folds, some vintage patterns are cut.
- The condition of patterns and envelope will be clearly listed in the description, it is important to read as some images are from sold patterns.
Sewing Pattern – Returns
- I want you to be happy with your purchase, it is very important to me! If for some reason you are not please contact me and I will do what I can to make things right!
- If a pattern is returned because of a change of mind in its original condition I refund the pattern cost but not the shipping. An exception is if an error was made by me, in that case I give a full refund.
- The patterns are from my personal collection. I have digitally corrected any damage and retyped the instructions so that you have a clean, large text pattern to work from.
- Patterns are PDF files and you will need a program to read them; most times it will already on your computer. The most popular is Adobe Reader, available for free, but there are others that can be found by searching the internet for PDF reader.
- You are welcome to print the pattern for personal use or to make items to sell but please do not sell, give for free or redistribute the actual pattern file in any format. I appreciate you respecting the time involved in restoring these patterns 🙂
Digital Pattern – Returns
- Refunds will not be given on downloaded patterns.
- If there is an issue with your order please contact me and I will do what I can to solve things.
Please contact me if you have questions, I am happy to help!