1970s Vintage Flamboyant Afghan Crochet Pattern: Joyous colors in the afghan squares are crocheted in a pattern that uses simple chains and double crochet. A good pattern for your stash of leftover yarn.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Finished size 64 x 78 inches (approximate size).
Materials: About 64 ounces knitting worsted in assorted colors.
Use your leftover yarn if desired.
Crochet hook size G (or Canadian hook No.9);
Gauge: 4 dc = 1 inch; each square measures about 7 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.