1970s Vintage Aran Wrap Sweater Knitting Pattern: Aran knit wrap sweater with raglan sleeves has shawl collar and cuffs.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Small, Medium, Large.
Finished Measurements: Width at underarm with overlapping wrap 42 1/4 (45-48 1/2).
Knitting Worsted Weight Spinnerin Irish Fisherman,
or Deluxe Knitting Worsted (4-oz) 10 (10· 11) skeins,
or Deluxe 4 Ply (4-oz) 10 (10-11) balls.
Needles: No. 7 straight and No. 7 circular
Gauge: 6 sts = 1 inch; 7 rows = 1 inch
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and is available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.