1970s Vintage Midriff Top and Briefs Play Set Knitting Pattern: Women’s midriff play set knits up quickly. The top has three-quarter length sleeves and ties above waist. Low rise briefs have color bands at waist and leg openings to match top neckline.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 10-12-14-16 (Bust 32.5 to 38 inch)
Columbia-Minerva Nantuk Sweater and Afghan yarn (worsted weight)
(2 oz pull skein), 4 (4-5-5) skeins of Color A and 1 skein of Color B.
Knitting needles Nos. 6 and 9. Crochet hook Size G.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and is available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only,