1970s Vintage Button Up Jacket Crochet Pattern in Large Sizes: Off-shading grey verticals band a slimming jacket, dark grey being placed on the hips. The shawl collar and the sleeves are sewn in.
Size: 16-18-20. Sizes 18 and 20 are given in parentheses.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Materials: Mohair yarn: 14 (15-15) 40 gr balls of Pingouin Mohair (DK, light worsted) (110 yds per 40 gr ball), as follows: 2 balls in Black; 12 (13-13) balls in Grey.
Light Weight Yarn: 8 (10-10) 50 gr balls of Pingouin Zephir (330 yds per 50 gr ball) as follows: 5 (6-6) balls in Black; 3 (4-4) balls in Grey.
Crochet hook sizes C and F or size to give gauge.
Four buttons 1 inch in diameter.
Gauge: 13 hdc = 4 inches – 10 rows = 4 inches with crochet hook size F and two
strands of yarn held together.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.