Women’s 1970s Vintage Fitted Suit Jacket and Skirt Knitting Pattern: A two-piece figure-flattering knitted suit. Jacket has long sleeves and waistband, matched with a slim skirt. Edged in single crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
To fit bust 34 (36-38-40-42-44-46) inches.
To fit hip 36 (38-40-42-44-46-48) inches.
Length of skirt: 24 inches.
Woolcrest Orlon Sayelle or Red Heart Sayelle (worsted yarn).
Jacket: 8 (9-9-10-10-11-11) 2-oz skeins.
Skirt: 7 (7-7-8-8-9-9) 2-oz skeins.
Pair needles each size 6, 7 and 8.
8 sts and 14 rows = 2 inches square, moss st on size 6 needles.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.