1970s Vintage Jacket & Hat Knitting Pattern: Knit with a sand stitch this wide collared jacket with generous sleeves, adds charming embroidered detail in flowers around the yoke, the cuffs and the pockets. Wear it with a hat knitted on double-pointed needles, and also embroidered around the cuff.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Misses’ Size: 10 (12-14)
Heavy Weight Yarn: 28 (29-30) 50 gr balls of Pingouin Rustique (50 yards per 50 gr ball) in Ecru.
Boucle Yarn: 2-50 gr balls of Pingouin Rustique Boucle (90 yards per 50 gr ball) in Green.
Knitting needles no. 8 and 9,
double-pointed needles no. 7 or size to give gauge.
6 buttons 3/4 inch in diameter.
Gauge: 18 sts = 4 inches
20 rows = 4 inches with no. 8 needles.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and is available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.