Women’s Vintage 70s Bolero Look Blouse Crochet Pattern, Sweater: Stripes of color define the bolero lines on the front of an easy wear top made in V-stitch pattern. Squared sleeves sewn to bodice complete the bolero effect.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Womens Sizes: 6-8 (10-12) (14)
Blocked Bust Size: 32 (35 1/2- 37) inches.
Bear Brand Winsom (worsted weight yarn), 3 (3-4) 2-oz skeins Winter White, main color (MC); 1 ball each of Spearmint (A), Violite (B), Cyclamen (C) and Orange (D).
Crochet hook size H.
Large-eyed embroidery needle.
Gauge: 5 V-sts = 4 inches; 5 rows = 3 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.