1970s Vintage Woven Squares Afghan Crochet Pattern: Each large square of this afghan is composed of five pieces, a center square and four rectangles, crocheted in different stripes of mesh, then woven with yarn to produce a variety of plaids and checks.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: Afghan 48 x 72 inches plus fringe.
Worsted weight yarn,
Crochet hook size H.
Bodkin or plastic wool needle with blunt point.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and is available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.