Vintage 70s Icelandic Cape and Hat Knitting Pattern: Soft Autumn brown cape and cap are richly patterned with an Icelandic design. Work cape from bottom up; work cap circular. Trim cape in single crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Fits 10 to 18.
Materials: Reynolds Lopi (bulky yarn, 12 ply), 10 100-gram skeins medium brown (B)
and 1 skein white (W).
14 inch knitting needles No. 9.
Set of 10 inch dp needles No. 10 1/2.
24 inch circular needle No. 10 1/2 (or English sizes 4 and 2.) Aluminum crochet hook size J/9.
Two stitch holders.
Gauge: 3 sts = 1 inch; 7 rows = 2 inches (No. 10 1/2 needles).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.