Vintage 70s Cape Jacket Knitting Pattern for Women: Button front cape jacket has a tied belt at the waist and fringe on the cape open sleeve edges.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
To fit bust 32-34-36-38 inches;
length at center back, excluding neckband 27 1/2- 28- 28 1/2- 29 inches;
length from center back of neck to edge of cape 21 1/2- 22- 23- 23 1/2 inches.
Patons Captson (Aran yarn), 17-18-20-21 (50 gram) balls.
Pair each Nos 3 3/4 mm and 5 mm needles.
Needle sizes quoted are Metric: equivalent UK sizes are No 9 for 3 3/4 mm and No 6 for 5 mm.
9 sts and 12 rows to 2 inches over stocking stitch on No 5 mm needles.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and will be available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.