1950s Vintage Baby Jacket, Bonnet and Bootees Set Knitting Pattern: A pretty pattern stitch decorates the borders and yoke of this charming little set.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 3 Months
Beehive Baby Yarn (50 g): You will need: 2 balls for set.
If made separately, 1 ball for jacket, 1 ball each for bonnet and bootees.
Two 3 mm (US 3) knitting needles or size to produce given tension. Length of ribbon.
Tension: 8 1/2 sts. and 10 rows = 1 inch in Stocking st.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.