Babies 1950s Vintage Lacy Raglan Sleeve Sweater Knitting Pattern: This lacy raglan sleeve sweater has a fancy border and picot at sleeve and neck edges. Moss stitch trims the front band and sleeve edges.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Infant 3 to 6 months (20 inch width)
2 oz. Patons Beehive Baby Wool.
Two No. 10 Knitting needles UK (3.25 mm or US size 3).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and will be available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.