1970s Vintage White and Aqua Tennis Dress and Visor Knitting Pattern for Women: Short knit tennis dress with contrast straps that cross in back and matching stripes on lower skirt.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Women’s Sizes: Small, Medium and Large. Finished bust: 30 1/2 to 36 1/2 inches.
Spinnerin Sabrina (sport weight yarn) (50-gr) 3 (4-5) each of White (A) and Aqua (B).
Needles: No. 5 or size to give gauge.
For Visor: Fusible Interfacing, 10 inches 1 inch elastic.
Gauge: 6 sts = 1 inch; 8 rows = 1 inch
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and will be available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.