Women’s 70s Vintage Sunset Striped Vest Knitting Pattern: Elongated vest in sunset colors clings close to body, ends in a fringe of yarn loops. Knit vertically in garter stitch with a triple strand of Knit-Cro-Sheen and edged with single crochet.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Small 6-8, Medium 10-12, Large 14-16
Finished bust 33 1/2 to 40 1/2 inches.
J. & P. Coats Knit-Cro-Sheen (Cotton thread No. 10, three strands together)
Knitting needles No. 6. (or English size 7.)
Aluminum crochet hook size F /3-4
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and will be available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.