1970s Vintage Granny Square Halter Tops Crochet Pattern: Scarf shaped halter has 21 colorful granny squares sewn together to form a triangle; edge bottom in double crochet shells. V-Neck halter ties slightly above the waist to show a touch of midriff.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Columbia-Minerva Nantuk Sport Yarn: small amounts of any desired colors, about 4 ozs, for each halter;
Crochet hook size H.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and will be available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.