1960s Vintage Raglan Sweater and Scarf Knitting Pattern: Simple sweater in broken rib pattern has a plain round neck and raglan sleeves. The striped scarf is completely separate. Choose your yarn from a large range of fashion colors.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Bust 34-36-38 Inch
Lister Amorina Double Knitting Orlon Yarn, Two Colors;
A pair No. 8 & No. 9 knitting needles;
Set of 4 double-pointed No.9 needles.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and will be available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.