1940s Vintage Wide Brim Rococo Hat Crochet Pattern: This large 1940s hat has its own particular place in fashion. This model was especially designed to be crocheted quickly and easily.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 22 inch head size
Materials: Chieftain Speedknit (bulky yarn) 3 (2 oz) skeins.
One No. J Crochet Hook (American Gauge).
49 inches heavy Millinery Wire.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Including a conversion to US terms since original is in UK terms – both are included.
- Personal use only.