1970s Vintage Turtleneck Panel Sweater Knitting Pattern: Pullover turtleneck sweater is made in striped and ombre panels and then assembled. It has drop shoulders and bell sleeves.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Misses’ 6-8 (10-12)(14-16)(18-20)
Sweater measures 16 (18-20-22) inches across back at underarms.
Length is adjustable.
Lion Brand acrylic knitting-worsted weight yarn, 5 (5-6-6) (3-oz) skeins La Difference No. 4 Neutrals (ombre), 1 (4-oz) skein each Sayelle fisherman (off-white) No. 99 (color F), sandstone (beige) No. 155 (S), taupe No. 125 (T) and seal brown No. 127 (B);
1 pair No. 6 knitting needles (or English needles No. 7) or size for gauge.
Gauge: 5 sts = 1 inch; 7 rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.