Women’s 1970s Vintage Sweater Coat Crochet Pattern with Knit Trim: Four basic crochet stitches in a four-row pattern worked with two colors equal a great coat! Knit trims and cuff in an easy ribbing pattern.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Misses’ small (medium). Garment width around underarms, not including borders, 39 (43) inches.
Knitting worsted yarn, 20 (22) ozs main color (MC), 5 (6) ozs contrasting color (CC).
Crochet hook size E for small size and size F for medium.
Knitting needles No. 4.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.