1970s Vintage Striped Beret Knitting Pattern for Women: Boldly striped beret completes your look. Knitted in fingering yarn in main color and two contrasting colors.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Materials: Canadiana Fingering 4 ply, 2 (1 oz) balls main colour (B) and 1/2 oz each of contrasting colours (A) and (C).
Two 2 3/4 mm (No. 12) and two 3 3/4 mm (No. 9) knitting needles.
Tension: 7 sts and 9 rows = 1 inch with 3 3/4 mm (No. 9) needles in Stocking st.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.