1970s Vintage Tricolor Beach Cover-Up, Striped Dress Crochet Pattern for Women: Scarlet, navy and white band an airy, zippered cover-up dress. Simple to make in mesh crochet. Short sleeves, side and front slits add ease.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Small 8-10, medium size 12-14 finished bust 33 to 37.5 inches.
Columbia-Minerva Nantuk Sweater and Afghan Yarn (worsted weight), 4 (5) 2-oz skeins white (W); 2 (3) skeins each of navy (N) and scarlet (S).
Aluminum crochet hook size H or 8. (Or English size 6 or 5 mm).
22 inch zipper.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.