1970s Vintage Sailor Sweater Knitting Pattern Crochet Collar: Ships and stripes ahoy! A new variation of an all time favorite, Body, made as a tube with boats knit in, has sleeves (reverse side) sewn in on slashed dropped shoulders. Crocheted collar adds to the seagoing spirit.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Small 6-8, medium (10-12) and large (14-16) in parentheses.
Brunswick Germantown Knitting Worsted, 3 (3-4) 4-oz skeins white (W); 2 (3-3) skeins navy (N); 2 skeins red (R).
29 inch circular needle No 9;
set of dp needles No 9.
Crochet hook size F.
Matching sewing thread.
9 sts = 2 inches; 11 rows = 2 inches (stockinette st).
9 sc = 2 inches (sc pat).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and will be available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.