1970s Vintage Pixie Hat and Sweater Crochet Pattern: Seven colors blend with rows of single, half double, double and triple crochet, shells and puffs to create this unusual sweater. Make body in one to armholes; work sleeves from top down and fasten front with knotted ties. Pointed pixie hat has slightly flared brim, made mainly of single crochet stitches worked in back loops; change colors as you crochet in the round.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: 8-10, (12-14) (16-18),
Blocked bust size: 36 (39 1/2- 43 1/2) inches. Easy fit garment.
4-ply sport yarn, lightweight knitting worsted or shetland and wool, 4 (4- 5) 2-oz balls orange (MC); 1 ball each of rose (R), grape (C), aqua (A), maroon (M), scarlet (S), coral (C) or any desired colors.
Crochet hook size E (or English size 9).
Gauge: 13 sts = 4 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.