1970s Vintage Men’s Cardigan Jacket Knitting Pattern: Men’s vintage cardigan jacket has shawl collar, button front and patch pockets. Trim edges in ribbing pattern.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: Men’s Medium- Larqe- Extra-Larqe. Chest 40 to 44 inches.
Materials: Knitting worsted weight: 17 (18-19) 50 gr balls of Monsieur Pingouin (90 yards per 50 gr ball) in Green.
Knitting needles no. 6 and no. 8 or size to give gauge.
Five buttons 1 inch diameter.
Gauge: 16 sts = 4 inches – 22 rows = 4 inches In 3/1 slip stitch rib.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.