1960s Vintage Men’s Shawl Collar Cardigan Knitting Pattern: Men’s sweater-coat, with raglan sleeves, has an interesting knit-in square ridge texture. Ribbed shawl collar is knit separately and sewn on. Pocket is trimmed to match.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Men’s Chest Size: Small 36-38, Medium (40-42), Large (44-46)
Blocked Chest Size (closed): 40 1/2 inches (44 1/2- 48 1/2 inches).
Materials: Knitting worsted, 7 (7-8) 4-oz skeins.
14 inch knitting needles Nos. 4 and 8.
Three stitch holders.
Gauge: 5 sts = 1 inch; 7 rows = 1 inch (pat, No. 8 needles).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.