1970s Vintage Triangle Head Scarf Crochet Pattern: Light and lacy triangle scarf to add just the right touch of femininity as a stole or headscarf for evening glamour.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: 50 inches wide and 23 inches deep.
5 (1 oz) balls Patons Beehive Fingering 4 ply or Patons Carefree Canadiana Fingering 4 ply.
One No. 8 Crochet Hook
Tension: 1 shell and 4 rows = 2 3/8 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.