Ladies Vintage 60s Turtleneck Cable Sweater Knitting Pattern: The snug pleasure of a sporty sweater from 1967 has a turtleneck and raglan sleeves. Husky double cables march up back, front and sleeves of this leisure sweater. This pattern requires some experience with knitting cable stitch.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Size: Bust 34-36-38 Inch
Lister Amorina Double Knitting Orlon 25 (26-27) balls;
A pair each No. 8 and No. 10 knitting needles.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.