1960s Vintage Unisex Irish Fisherman Sweater Knitting Pattern: Various traditional patterns make up this pullover sweater with raglan sleeves.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Adult Sizes: Small 32-34. Medium (36-38), large (40-42) and extra large (44-46).
Materials: Bernat Blarney-Spun (Aran weight yarn) (2 oz balls)- 13 (14-15-16)
1 pair each straight knitting needles Nos. 4 and 7
(Canadian needles Nos. 10 and 7) or size to give gauge below.
1 set double pointed (dp) needles No. 4 (Canadian needles No. 10)
1 cable stitch needle
Gauge: 11 sts = 2 inches; 13 rows = 2 inches.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.