1970s Vintage Rib Edged Hooded Jacket Knitting Pattern: Button front, nubby jacket has a hood that’s great up or down. Pattern on front of yoke and hood offsets seed stitch body. Made with double strand of yarn.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Size: 8 (10-12-14); Blocked bust size: 34 to 40 inches.
Spinnerin Featherlon (sport weight yarn), 12 (12-14-14) 2-oz skeins.
Knitting needles Nos. 8 and 10.
Gauge: 7 sts = 2 inches; 6 rows = 1 inch (seed stitch, No. 10 needles).
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.