1970s Vintage Aran Pullover Sweater For Men and Boys Knitting Pattern: Men and boys matching Irish knits! Both pullovers display the traditional Aran patterns of honeycomb panels, twisted ribs, popcorn bobbles, cables and mock cables. Men’s version has larger area of stockinette on sides and sleeves.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item. *
Child’s size 8, 10, 12;
Men’s small (34-36), medium (38-40) and large (42-44).
Body Chest Size: 26 (28-30: 34-36: 38-40: 42-44) inches.
Blocked Chest Size: 30 (32-34-41-44-47) inches.
Materials: Unger Rygja (3 ply medium weight wool yarn), 5 (6-7-9-10-11) 100-gram skeins.
Knitting needles Nos. 6 and 8 (or English sizes 7 and 5.) One dp needle for cables.
Two stitch holders.
Gauge: 5 sts = 1 inch (pat, No. 8 needles);
4 sts = 1 inch (stockinette st. No. 8 needles);
6 rows = 1 inch.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- It is saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.