1960s Vintage Irish Sweater Knitting Pattern: Trellis stitches in the panels of this pullover sweater with cabled ropes in the center. It has raglan sleeves and a crewneck or a turtleneck. This is a more ADVANCED knitting pattern, beyond my skill level.
* You are purchasing the pattern only and not a finished item.*
Small 32-34. Medium (36-38), Large (40-42) and Extra Large (44-46) are in parentheses.
Bernat Blarney-Spun (Aran yarn) (2 oz balls)- 13 (13-14-14),
For Small Only 1 pair each straight knitting needles Nos. 2 and 4 (Canadian needles Nos. 12 and 10)
1 set dp needles Nos. 2 and 4 (Canadian needles Nos. 12 and 10)
For Medium, Large and Extra Large, 1 pair each straight knitting needles Nos. 3 and 6 (Canadian needles Nos. 11 and 8)
1 set dp needles Nos. 3 and 6 (Canadian needles Nos. 11 and 8)
13 sts = 2 inches; 13 rows = 2 inches on No. 4 needles for small size.
11 sts = 2 inches; 11 rows = 2 inches on No. 6 needles for medium, large and extra large.
- This pattern is from my personal collection.
- Scanned and cleaned the original image.
- Retyped so the text is larger and easier to read.
- Saved as a PDF and available to download once payment is complete.
- Personal use only.